RedLine returns to reclaim the throne!
Developed for those who put in the daily grind to be nothing but the very best, the updated RedLine continues the legacy with top of line materials and cutting-edge design. The clutch heel cup design drives the foot forward into the toe box and a spiral last holds the foot's position in an aggressive stance. Our next-generation power upper features a negative texture for a beasty grip on technical terrain. A lack of midsole allows the foot to flex when you're flexing on the competition.
"Pushing designs that will continue to challenge, motivate and inspire our community" - Obe Carrion
- Downturned and twisted profile for power and precision
- Stretchy and breathable tongue
- 3D expandable molded heel for a versatile fit made with climbing grade rubber
- Clutch Heel strap to control heel tension
- Molded Power Upper with negative texture for durability and friction
- Science Friction 3.0 rubber sole
Science Friction 3.0, [rand] Science Friction R2